Thursday 29 December 2011

Work From Home Malaysia go Global!

Just to recap the journey on my home based business venture - USANA Health Sciences. In 2007 I joined USANA introduced by a American Born Chinese - Simon Chan - In just 6 months time i decided to do this business full time basis. I quit my working income job and started my journey in USANA Malaysia. 2007 I made it to a Silver Director level. In 2009, USANA Philippines officially opened. I went to Manila to start my second power-line. One of my associate who went in and built a mega power-line around 25,000 associates under her organization. Without much of my attention, this power-line has created 2 diamond directors, few Emeralds, Ruby and many golds now.

The beauty of this home based business is you do not need an office, keep stock, hire accountants or high capital to get started. What you need is just a home office, a computer or laptop. USANA is a MLM company allowed individuals who like to invest in their health with good and high quality nutritional supplements monthly. USANA also rewards those who successfully share the benefits of doing the business around the globe (16 countries).

How to get started a global home based business? The answer nothing more than 'internet'. I knew that Asia countries will be the huge shift for new market expansion for USANA. I took this advantages and grab this opportunity to build my global business around Asia. In 2011, i started to monitor the next new country to open in Asia. - Yes! Is Thailand, our neighbor country.

Above picture is taken from USANA Health Sciences (Thailand) Ltd at Chamchuri Square. I have a gut feeling, Thailand will be my second mega power-line in USANA. It required constant hard works, determination, focus and self-development on business growth. I am focus on created long lasting Passive Income streams into my life, and i am foresee this great opportunity on earth which can provide leverage of my time and effort towards long lasting passive income.

My goals in 2012 is to achieve SOLID Gold Income for my passive income stream - T. Harv Eker : "Financial Freedom determined when Passive Income exceeded total expenses"

0 comments:

Post a Comment